At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our Direct To Consumer (DTC) business, we are looking for a Digital Personalization Specialist to shape the next phase of On’s onsite experience and to leverage our Personalization toolkit. You will work within the DTC Ecommerce Merchandising & Optimization team in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of autonomy. You will aim to design and execute the Personalization strategy for our .com, spanning topics from product recommendations to dynamic content and localized messaging. You understand how digital strategies and personalization tactics can improve both website performance and enhance the online customer journey. You will work across a broad spectrum of stakeholders internally and build a strong relationship with our Personalization solution providers. The position is based in Zurich.
As you might expect from a running brand, the DTC Digital team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning Digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Design and execute the digital personalization strategy at On for .com
- Be the gatekeeper for and evolve the Personalization toolkit, testing existing features and unlocking new opportunities
- Plan, implement and monitor personalization campaigns across channels
- Develop the onsite framework and support on the deployment of dynamic content and localized messaging
- Advance the product recommendations strategy, striving for improvements in items per order, average item value and revenue per visit
- Leverage CRM data and build custom audiences for targeted campaigns
- Manage business relationship and drive agenda with our Personalization solution providers
- Track, analyze and understand performance across the toolkit, sharing out test results and actionable insights to the wider DTC team
- 2-4 years work experience in a Digital or Ecommerce environment
- Experience working with an optimization platform / website personalization tool
- Experience working with a 3rd party solution provider / Customer Success manager
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing methods
- Understanding of product recommendations strategies and how to drive conversion rate, up- and cross-sell
- Self-driven, analytical and strategic in approach
- Adaptable, flexible and a team player
What we offer:
On is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Portland (Oregon) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearheads this notion.
On develops and markets running shoes that are winning technology and design distinctions all over the world. World Champions and elite athletes win medals in On. More than 100 athletes were in On shoes at the recent Rio Olympics.
On’s ingenious CloudTec® sole is patented worldwide. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’500 specialist running stores in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. On has become the fastest growing running shoe brand worldwide.
On’s amazing story has been featured on Bloomberg and Fox Business News, in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, ESPN Magazine, The Independent, The Guardian, Die Zeit, NZZ, Wallpaper Magazine, Monocle, GQ, Men’s Health, Runner’s World and many others.