JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and coordinate our distributor business as well as collaborate closely with our own international sales agencies.
• Develop our sales strategy to reach defined sales targets.
• Report sales stats & development to management on a regular basis.
• Be responsible for the management of stock level & distribution.
• Order from our suppliers according to demand and stock volumes.
• Share product & sales information on a B2B level.
• Prepare sales documents in collaboration with all departments involved.
• Identify customer needs & develop strategies to serve these accordingly.
• Develop trade marketing strategies in cooperation with Marketing.
• Organize & take part in international sales events.
• Stay current with competitor landscape, products, and trends & develop our product range based on these factors.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product Development & Customer Service.
• University degree in economics or comparable education
• Min. 4 years proven track record of work experience in the field of sales, ideally in wholesale (sports equipment industry
is a plus)
• Willingness to work in an international environment
• High affinity for technical products
• High level of working independently & strong communicational skills
• Experience with ERP-systems & Windows Office Programs
• Fluent in German & English (written & spoken); additional languages are a plus
• Passion for our core businesses Kitesurfing, Windsurfing or Surfing
• Agile team management
• Flat management levels; short decision paths
• Flexible choice of the workplace (remote / beach office)
• Cooperate benefits like private pension subsidy or Jobrad
Über Boards & More GmbH / ION
ION is about challenging yourself, experiencing nature and feeling the force of gravity. Therefore, we develop gear that is not only smart and innovative but also transforms our passion into a unique design. With our roots in water sports, we’re taking the feeling of stoke and flow onto the trails. No matter what kind of board, no matter what kind of bike.
ION is part of Boards & More, which operates out of Munich, Germany with its’ headquarters based in Molln, Austria.