Commercial Manager EMEA
Garching near Munich, Germany
As the Commercial Manager, you will be the primary owner of the brand/category in your territory and manage the Omni-channel commercial plan. You will be responsible for overall commercial leadership of BA in the assigned group of markets. You will develop, localize and effectively coordinate the Omni-Channel (B2B and D2C) commercial strategy to succeed in the Territory in line with Regional brand/category directions and EMEA Portfolio strategy.
- Implementation of BA strategy in the assigned markets
- Developing plans to achieve the brand/BA ’s sales, market share, distribution, and profitability objectives in the markets
- Developing detailed plans for growth in the territory by channel, integrating Wholesale, E-Com and Retail commercial plans.
- Participating to Local Execution Meetings (LEM) to present plans and promote execution, giving input for the territory setup sufficiency to execute.
- Developing commercial proposition, driving through the commercial Toolbox a compelling value for retailers, including Own Retail, ecom, Strategic Accounts, Premium Partner and Heritage doors
- Being inn strict cooperation with Brand Managers embed key Consumer touch-points into commercial proposition.
- Implementing EMEA guidance on product range pricing, trade terms and condition and local currency price list for countries within the territory.
- Interacting directly and actively with the NAMs and Area Sales Managers to support the implementation
- Deployment of strategy through local sales & marketing teams and provide supports for education of Countries sales teams on seasonal offering (product, price, programs)
- Localising and customising the toolbox in line with EMEA Portfolio processes maximize sales success by all branded sales representatives in-market
- Monitoring achievement of commercial plan & profitability in territory; making interventions where necessary
- Supplying regular territory inputs to feed forecast and planning at BA level, integration Country inputs on key activities
- Participating actively to Countries Strategic Seasonal meeting, with Country managers, FSM and SAM and Marketing Manager
- Supporting RCD in interaction with pan-European Account structure
- Representation of Market needs to Regional organization:Collecting product range & offering needs by country & channel
- Supporting brand organisation in build compelling retail value proposition for B2B and D2C channels
- Synthesise and structure local market needs into commercial plans
- Screening, application and preparation of local customer and market trends for regional organisation
- University Degree in economics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a sales and marketing position in branded consumer goods industry with very good knowledge of the assigned markets
- International experience
- Profound experience, knowledge and background in commercial management
- Category management experience
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Conflict and change management
- Listening and solution selling skills
- Business acumen skills
- High level entrepreneurial & commercial thinking skills
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Exciting, challenging and varied tasks
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Über Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).