As EMEA E-Market Operations Coordinator it is your responsibility to handle all operational activities of our E-Tail Key Account Customers for all Amer Sports brands and products, aiming for continuous improvement of orderbook management processes.
You will support the EMEA E-Market Operations Manager in all activities, with special focus on Contract- & Sales Order processing.
In addition, you’ll collaborate closely with Brand Go-To-Market E-tail teams, GSD Leader Team, D&T and Sales Operations.
- Drive revenue growth on E-Tail Key Account Customers through conversion improvement from daily active order management for a portfolio of brands
- Contract entry, adjustments and monitoring according to brand information
- EDI purchase order processing & issue management
- Monitor backlog information (CS, D&T, Supply) and initiate proactively corrective actions/adjustments
- Management of the brand’s vendor accounts associated with Amazon, Zalando or other E-Tail customers vendor portals
- Data/Reporting/Analytical Support (gather system data & provide appropriate reporting, provide data-driven recommendations to the E-Market Operations Management)
- Finance & Controlling Support
- Logistics Support (return order creation & coordination with all stakeholders involved, SPOC for D&T regarding delivery issues regarding E-Tail Key Account Customers)
- 2+ years professional experience in e-commerce / logistics / Digital / Marketing / Sales / Operations or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with Etail customers is a plus but not required
- Persuading by analysing, planning, and organizing
- Target oriented
- Excellent team-player
- Professional credibility
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex operational processes
- Positive mindset, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Robust and able to work under pressure
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, especially strong excel skills
- ERP system knowledge (SAP R/3, SAP BI)
- Fluency in English & German, both spoken and written
- Customer Vendor Portal Knowledge (AMAZON Vendor Central, Zalando Retail Center) is considered as a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 25.000 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Über Amer Sports Deutschland GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) ist ein Sportartikelunternehmen mit international anerkannten Marken wie Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx und PeakPerformance. Die technisch hochentwickelte Sportausrüstung von Amer Sports im Bereich Hardgoods, Footwear und Apparel verbessert die Leistung und steigert die Freude am Sport und Outdoor Aktivitäten. Das Geschäft der Gruppe wird durch ihr breites Portfolio an Sportarten und -produkten und ihrer Präsenz in allen bedeutenden Märkten gut ausbalanciert.