The SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant will work closely with the Finance, Controlling and Accounting functions inside the Amer Sports Group and its brands. The position holder will be responsible for the transformation and improvement of business processes into IT solutions in the form of projects and change requests.
This is a global position, reporting to the Senior Manager Finance & Controlling Solutions and working closely with the Global SAP teams while focus will be on European countries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Amer Sports entities are starting to move from SAP ECC into SAP S/4 HANA. The position holder will play a leading role in the FI/CO architecture and Controlling setup in future project stages, as well as a leading role in future enhancement projects in the Global SAP ECC environment. As part of the Internal IT team the position holder will also consult with 2nd and 3rd level support activities within the area of responsibility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily:
- Strong Business Administration and/or Finance background.
- Very strong knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling modules.
- Very good understanding of business processes covered by the SAP modules or applications, especially the integration to SAP SD and SAP SCM.
- Very good communications skills to partner and drive discussions with all internal and external Finance, Accounting and Controlling stakeholders.
- Planning & organizing skills with the ability to prioritize own tasks in a fast-changing environment.
- SAP S/4 HANA (1909 and after)
- SAP ECC 6.0 (Classical GL)
- PCA Profit Centre Accounting
- CO-OH Overhead Controlling (Cost Centre, Internal Order)
- CO-PA Profitability Analysis
- Material Ledger
- CO-PC Product Costing
- FI-GL General Ledger Accounting
- Intercompany Accounting incl. Limited Risk Distributor models
- Consolidation and Group reporting
- Bank Accounting and Treasury
- Fiori applications
- FI-AA Asset Accounting (Incl. IFRS16)
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or (Business-) Information Systems respectively equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant SAP experience in the above-mentioned modules.
- International IT-project experience (In-house or consulting) and working experience in global structures.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication and team-player skills including good global cultural awareness.
- Business-fluent in English. German is a plus.
- Ability to travel 10-20%, in Europe and globally.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your current CV and motivation letter online.
Über Amer Sports Deutschland GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) ist ein Sportartikelunternehmen mit international anerkannten Marken wie Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx und Suunto. Die technisch hochentwickelte Sportausrüstung von Amer Sports im Bereich Hardgoods, Footwear und Apparel verbessert die Leistung und steigert die Freude am Sport und Outdoor Aktivitäten. Das Geschäft der Gruppe wird durch ihr breites Portfolio an Sportarten und -produkten und ihrer Präsenz in allen bedeutenden Märkten gut ausbalanciert.