At a Glance:
Are you the hands-on accounts payable operations process enthusiast we are seeking for? We are excited to offer this role to an experienced professional who will contribute to our daily challenges in our global accounts payable team following On’s rapid global growth. With your proven hands-on experience in an international corporate environment, you will bring our operations to the next level.
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented international finance team aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, handle growth and shape tomorrow’s best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and using the latest technology.
- Own, develop, improve, and automate the operational accounts payable process in your area of responsibility (supplier invoices, travel costs, expense reimbursements, company credit cards, payment process, handling queries)
- Process independently and accurately daily operational tasks
- Act as a business partner regarding any accounts payable related questions, issues, processes, policies and procedures
- Take on responsibilities in the month-end closing and SOX compliance procedures
- Great passion and motivation with practical experience in accounts payable and/or accounting/finance
- A self-driven personality with strong attention to details
- The ability to efficiently multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing between multiple tasks
- Excellent cross-functional team-worker and communicator
- Hands-on mentality
- Business proficiency in English, German skills are an advantage
What we offer: