During your six-month internship, you’ll be involved in real functional sports gear design projects. By taking an active role in concept development, creating new technical solutions, patterns and managing production data, you’ll be supporting your team throughout the entire product design process.
“I’ve always been a team player, I like sharing ideas and creating a collaborative fun environment. It´s the great atmosphere that motivates me every day in design.”
Nicolas, Junior Sportswear Designer & former Intern
- Understand and analyze the brief and create multiple concepts that reflect the brief.
- Work with an integrated team of design, development and strategy.
- Create spec data/techpacks of the selected concepts for production.
- Learn how to examine a sample and create a sample report.
- To be available for six months. To be a student, or recent graduate, in apparel or product design.
- Motivation to make the most of your internship experience. A team player attitude with a strong interest in sports and sports style trends.
- Be confident using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Being able to present and communicate the concept to the team. Good communication skills in English.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case the actual salary is €1,000 gross per month for an undergraduate internship and €1,200 gross per month for a postgraduate internship. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
KISKA ist eine internationale Marken- und Designagentur. Wir schaffen begehrenswerte Markenerlebnisse dank einer einzigartigen Servicebreite. Eigentümergeführt seit 1990 beschäftigen wir ein Team von 250 Mitarbeitern aus 35 Nationen an 4 Standorten weltweit.